The free trial version enables you to convert the first three minutes of each song and convert 3 music files at a time. To unlock its trial limits, you need to register the program with your license received after purchasing.
Run Tidabie on your computer and sign in with your Tidal Music account, click on the Key icon to open the registration window, and then copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the window.
The registration information is case sensitive. So please do not add blank at the beginning or end of the code/email. And please make sure you've downloaded the correct program. Otherwise, please download the latest version from Download Center.
We provide three license plans to meet your requirements for the different usage times of Tidabie Tidal Music Converter (Win & Mac). The following will be the detailed info for these 3 plans:
1. There are 3 types of license plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 Year/ Lifetime). Which plan you select will determine how long you can use Tidal Music Converter (Win & Mac) with full features.
2. To ensure the service quality, the Automatic Renewal of the 1-Month & the 1-Year plan is enabled by default. But no worries, the service is optional and can be disabled at any time. If you would like to cancel your next subscription, please go to the email of your order receipt, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. For more detailed info, please refer to Tidabie Subscription FAQs.
3. The Lifetime Plan is for lifelong use & upgrade. You will be charged only once.
4. Each license can be used on one computer only.
5. Tidabie commits a 100% money-back guarantee under accepted circumstances. Check our Refund Policy.
Tidabie Tidal Music Converter is the solution to help both Tidal Free and Hi-Fi subscribers download Tidal songs to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC format.
1. Please make sure you are using the latest version of Tidabie. If not, please download the latest version from Download Center.
2. Please do not play Tidal Music on other devices during conversion.
3. Please check whether there is an external audio device connected with your computer while conversion. If so, please disconnect it (including Bluetooth). Then restart your computer and convert the songs again.
Should the problem persist, please send all details of your problem to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, attached your Windows OS info as well as the log files of Tidabie. Just find the menu button on the upper left corner and click on "Open Log File", and a window that contains the log file would pop up. Please send all those log files to us.
 Start the Tidabie program, go to Menu > Open log file, then delete the Tidabie program folder (except config.json, Logs, Library.db). Or you can directly go to:
For windows: C: Disk > Users > User name >AppData > Roaming >Tidabie Tidal Music Converter
For Mac computer: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Tidabie Tidal Music Converter
(This will full reset the Tidabie program, you may need to log into your account again)
 Launch the Tidabie program and wait some seconds, or click the "Menu" button in the top right corner and choose "Check for updates" to see if there is a plugin update in the program right now to fix your issue.
 If it fails again, please go to the top right, and click on "Menu" > "Open Log File". Then send all the log files in this folder to email@example.com.
Please provide the following information to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekend. Meanwhile, we will submit your feedback to our R&D department team for analysis. Once we get the latest news, we will inform you immediately.
 Which Windows OS are you using?
 What is the output format you choose?
 Please send us the track's name or playlist links that you converted for a test.
 Please send us all the log files of Tidabie for analysis. You can find them by going to the program, Menu (in the upper right corner) > Open Log File. Then send all the log files in this folder to us.