Launch Tidabie Tidal Music Converter on Mac and log in your Tidal account. Click the "Register" section to open the registration window.
 Copy and paste the registration Email and license Code into the registration dialog that you have received from the email. Then click "Register" to activate the program.
 The registration code is case sensitive. Please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the Email address and Code into the registration dialog.
 If you still get the error message, please contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
The free trial version enables you to convert the first 1 minute of each song. To unlock its trial limits, you need to register the program with your purchased license.
We provide three license plans to meet your requirements for the different usage times of Tidabie Tidal Music Converter (Win & Mac). The following will be the detailed info for these 3 plans:
1. There are 3 types of license plans for your choice (1 Month/ 1 Year/ Lifetime). Which plan you select will determine how long you can use Tidal Music Converter (Win & Mac) with full features.
2. To ensure the service quality, the Automatic Renewal of the 1-Month & the 1-Year plan is enabled by default. But no worries, the service is optional and can be disabled at any time. If you would like to cancel your next subscription, please go to the email of your order receipt, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. For more detailed info, please refer to Tidabie Subscription FAQs.
3. The Lifetime Plan is for lifelong use & upgrade. You will be charged only once.
4. Each license can be used on one computer only.
5. Tidabie commits a 100% money-back guarantee under accepted circumstances. Check our Refund Policy.
Tidabie Tidal Music Converter achieves to convert Tidal tracks, playlists, and albums to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, or AIFF format and preserve the HiFi/Master audio sound.
Yes, Tidabie Tidal Music Converter allows you to add all songs of a playlist or album from Tidal with one-click.
 Please go to the top right, click the "Menu" and choose "Clear Cache".
 Launch the Tidabie program and wait some seconds, or click the "Menu" button in the top right corner and choose "Check for updates" to see if there is a plugin update in the program right now to fix your issue.
 If it fails again, please go to the top right, and click on "Menu" > "Open Log File". Then send all the log files in this folder to email@example.com.
For better development of Tidabie products, we adopt new technology in the latest version which is no longer compatible with macOS 10.14 or lower systems.
There are some solutions if you can not use the Tidabie program for this reason:
1. Update your macOS system to Mac 10.15 or above. The latest version is recommended.
2. Switch to a Windows computer, and our support team will help you change the license.
3. Download the old version which is still compatible with macOS 10.11 -10.14. However, we still want to remind you that the old version may have some bugs which already been fixed in the latest version.
Tidabie Tidal Music Converter: https://www.tidabie.com/tidabie-tidal-music-converter-oldmacos.dmg
Please provide the following information to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekend. Meanwhile, we will submit your feedback to our R&D department team for analysis. Once we get the latest news, we will inform you immediately.
 Which Mac OS are you using?
 What is the output format you choose?
 Please send us the track's name or playlist links that you converted for a test.
 Please send us all the log files of Tidabie for analysis. You can find them by going to the program, Menu (in the upper right corner) > Open Log File. Then send all the log files in this folder to us.